What is Botox®?
BOTOX® works by relaxing the treated muscles and causes these wrinkles to soften. When placed strategically, it can cause a subtle brow raise, which makes you look awake and refreshed. This is why we, at Esthetic Solutions, call ourselves “artists”. Your injectors will use BOTOX® as an age prevention treatment, to stop new wrinkles from ever forming and existing ones from deepening. You don’t wait until you’re sunburned to apply your sunblock, right? We use BOTOX® as your “sunblock” for aging…preventatively. People will look at you and remark that “you just don’t age!”
How Does Botox® Work?
No one will know you’ve had treatment. It gradually works over the next 2-10 days.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
It lasts, on average, around 90 days. Just like going to the dentist or seeing your hairstylist, BOTOX® must be maintained. Our patients see us 4 times a year to maintain their optimal look and age with sophistication.
What Can I Expect Before & During Treatment?
You will be escorted into the treatment room and make yourself comfortable in the treatment chair. We will go over your desired results and treatment options and the two of us will come up with a customized treatment plan together. Next, treatment will be administered with very small needles. It’s important to follow post-treatment instructions which you and I will go over together before you leave the office.
Emily is the master at what she does!! I have had fillers and Botox before but her technique is next level amazing. I could not be happier with my lips and Botox, she gave me the PERFECT brow lift. Besides being the BEST she also is so sweet and genuine. She makes my visits fun!
Corrine C., Yelp™
Emily is awesome! She is friendly, attentive to client needs and wants. She has a passion for what she does, and uses her knowledge and skills to create the best version of YOU. The staff is awesome! I only want the best working on my face and I found her . Emily is awesome! She is friendly, attentive to client needs and wants.
Yolanda J., Yelp™
What Conditions Does Botox® Correct?
Frown lines between the eyebrows (your “11’s”)
Glamour brow lift
Crow’s-feet ( the lines that fan out from the corners of the eyes)
“Bunny” lines on your nose
Excessive armpit sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
Botox® Pre-Treatment Instructions:
- AVOID alcoholic beverages for 24 hours before your appointment. Alcohol can thin the blood and increase bruising.
- AVOID anti-inflammatory, blood-thinning medications in the two (2) weeks before treatment. Examples of blood-thinning medications include NSAIDs (such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen) Omega-3s, St. John’s Wort, Vitamin E, Gingko Biloba, etc.
- Schedule important events 7-14 days after treatment. It takes some time for the results to fully settle in and you may have some initial bruising, although it’s unlikely.
- Reschedule if you have any active skin infections (e.g., cold sores and rashes).
- Remove makeup before your visit.