What Are Dermal Fillers?
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Dermal fillers last between 6 weeks and 18 months, depending on the treated area and product used. Don’t worry, we will always schedule you for a follow-up visit before you leave to ensure that you always look your best.
Which Fillers Do We Inject at Esthetic Solutions?
JUVÉDERM® products (Including JUVÉDERM VOLUMA®, JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA®)
Restylane® products (Including Restylane® Refyne, Restylane® Defyne and Restylane® Lyft)
Merz products (Including RADIESSE®, BELOTERO®)
Sculptra Aesthetic® (The 5-year filler)
What Can I Expect Before & During Treatment?
I chose Esthetic Solution for Laser treatment as recommended by a friend. I am glad to come here. The spa is bright, clean, and beautiful, but most importantly I feel safe coming here. It started at the front desk checking my temperature, making sure I wear a mask (as everyone did in the office), practice social distance, and wash my hand prior to my treatment. I met with the laser technician for a consultation regarding my problem with sun damage, skin discoloration, and lower face sagging. The laser tech was friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive to my skin concerns. She introduced me to the IPL-Broadband Light therapy treatment for my skin discoloration, and the Pro-Fractional laser for my skin tightening in the lower face. Prior to the treatment, she told me what to expect, how I would feel during the treatment, and what to do after the procedure. She is pleasant to be with, listened to my feedback, deliver proper treatment, and offered me skincare choices [like dermal fillers] that would help to boost my photo-facial treatment. I am happy that I came and can't wait to come back.
Phuong B., Yelp™
Emily is as good as it can get. She had to fix a botched job I had done by another company. She was extremely professional and knowledgeable. Her touch is very gentle and concerns are geniune! She is my go to for Botox and fillers for my tear ducts. I love how young I look.
Faith G., Yelp™
What Conditions Do Dermal Fillers Correct?
- Loss of cheek volume
- Tear trough hollowing and dark under-eye circles
- Frown lines between the brows
- Acne scars
- Crooked or asymmetrical nose
- Temporal hollows
- Unsightly scars
- Loss of lip volume
- Loss of jaw definition
- Smokers lines around the mouth
- Loss of lip definition
- Retracted or small chin
- Permanent smile lines
- Wrinkled & thinned hands
- Enlarged earring holes
Dermal Fillers Pre-Treatment Instructions:
- AVOID alcoholic beverages for 24 hours before your appointment. Alcohol can thin the blood and increase bruising.
- AVOID anti-inflammatory, blood-thinning medications in the two (2) weeks before treatment. Examples of blood-thinning medications include NSAIDs (such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen) Omega-3s, St. John’s Wort, Vitamin E, Gingko Biloba, etc.
- Schedule important events 7-14 days after treatment. It takes some time for the results to fully settle in and you may have some initial bruising, although it’s unlikely.
- Reschedule if you have any active skin infections (e.g., cold sores and rashes).
- Remove makeup before your visit.