You can’t have glowing skin without healthy skin. However, everyone has their own definition of healthy skin. Healthy skin can appear smooth with few blemishes, hydrated, and not red or inflamed. Skin is never perfect, but if your skin is starting to look dull or unevenly textured, it may be time to change your skincare routine. Improving your skin health is one of our goals at Esthetic Solutions Med Spa, which is why we created tips to help you achieve the glowing skin you desire.
Tip 1: Protect Your Skin from the Sun
As summer approaches, Esthetic Solutions Med Spa wants to remind you that glowing skin doesn’t always come with a sun-kissed tan. This is no secret but protecting yourself from the sun is the most important tip. The sun can increase your risk of skin cancer, but it also causes wrinkles and age spots. Wearing sunscreen every day ensures your skin has optimal protection against the sun and may also help prevent skin cancer. Speak with our trained practitioners to find out which sunscreen is best for you to keep your skin radiant.
Tip 2: Cleanse Your Skin Daily
Using a cleanser in the morning and before you go to sleep is one of the best ways to achieve glowing skin. Cleansing products remove excess dirt, oils, and makeup from your skin. However, finding the right cleanser for your skin can be overwhelming and confusing. Esthetic Solutions Med Spa offers a selection of cleansers, such as the SkinMedica® AHA/BHA Exfoliating Facial Cleanser, to achieve soft and radiant skin. Speak with our team to find the right cleanser to help enhance your skincare routine.
Tip 3: Create a Lifestyle that Promotes a Healthy Body and Mind
Stress is one of the main causes of skin breakouts. Healthy skin equals a healthy body and state of mind.
Changing your lifestyle may make your skin glow:
• Get enough sleep
• Exercise daily
• Reduce stressful activities
• Practice yoga and mindfulness
• Stop smoking
• Reduce alcohol consumption
• Improve your diet
Wellness Therapy plays a big role at Esthetic Solutions Med Spa. Our Vitamin IVs and injections offer all of the benefits of vitamin supplements, minus the daily pill. Our Wellness Therapy solutions may improve sleep, strengthen your immune system, increase energy levels, and promote healthy, bright skin. To learn more about how Esthetic Solutions Med Spa can help make your skin glow, schedule a private consultation with one of our trained practitioners by calling (480) 280-6062.
1. “How to get glowing skin,” Medical News Today, last accessed April 3, 2022, https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/how-to-get-glowing-skin.
2. “Skin care: 5 tips for healthy skin,” Mayo Clinic, last accessed April 3, 2022, https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/skin-care/art-20048237.
3. “10 Skin Care Secrets for Healthier-Looking Skin,” American Academy of Dermatology Association, last accessed April 3, 2022, https://www.aad.org/public/everyday-care/skin-care-secrets/routine/healthier-looking-skin.
4. “How to get glowing skin.”