Why Come to Esthetic Solutions Med Spa for Cosmetic Laser Treatments?
In Scottsdale, our expertise is well-known. We only use top-of-the-line medical-grade technology, combined with exclusive TryTOX Method™ treatment techniques.
Our Approach to Your Best Skin
- Pausing, maintaining, and rejuvenating skin at any age
- Preventing and removing skin damage while strengthening and improving the quality of your skin
- Improving the feeling of your skin’s softness and smooth texture
- Correcting the PH balance, so your skin is not dry or oily—just perfect!
- Creating a youthful balance between cosmetic injectables and lasting laser results
- Maintenance of skin correction and “cell memory” to stimulate collagen and elastin
- Overall appearance for evenness and glow
- Restoring your self-confidence
We offer solutions to refresh, renew and revitalize your skin, whether looking for immediate glow or comprehensive skin regeneration. It’s not just about making your skin look good now; it’s also about maintaining your skin by pausing the effects of time as you age.
Skin health is essential, but to defy your age, you need to think about the “Rule of Decades,” an approach to preventive and anti-aging skincare that ensures your skin health and aging are harmonious for your:
- Neck and décolletage
We Strive to Make Your Skin Remarkable
It makes a difference who performs your laser treatments, especially resurfacing and advanced treatments. In the hands of a knowledgeable, experienced professional, laser treatments are a safe way to improve your skin’s appearance dramatically. You might even say remarkable! However, in the hands of a poorly trained individual, treatments can be ineffective or take more sessions than necessary.
Choose your provider based on the individual’s experience, training, and use of current technology. DO NOT pick someone or an office based solely on who offers the best deal or even one just because it has a brand name. The machine is only as good as the person operating it!
Deals are not deals when you do not get the results you are paying for or have to have additional treatments in your series due to an inexperienced provider.
As a new patient at Esthetic Solutions Med Spa, we do a comprehensive consultation about your skin, discuss your goals, and educate you on the right treatments and home regimens to maintain youthful-looking skin as you age. In addition, you may want to discuss laser procedures for other issues like scarring, tattoo removal, spider veins, or vaginal rejuvenation.
Our laser specialists have over 16 years of experience providing outstanding results. Getting your best preventative and corrective outcomes for all your skin does not happen by accident or spending a lot of money on skincare products, no matter how good they are.
Like health and fitness, a skin care plan designed to accomplish your “aging gracefully” goals is essential. Cosmetic laser solutions in Scottsdale have never been more comprehensive and available. Esthetic Solutions isn’t your corner “Lasers-Are-Us” type of clinic. Instead, we use only state-of-the-art laser technology and highly experienced laser skincare specialists.
Restorative and corrective laser treatments should never be a one-size-fits-all approach. Each patient has a different skin type and unique goals. Esthetic Solutions creates personalized treatment programs tailored to your individual needs to repair, restore, and preserve youthful and healthy skin.
We can help you defy your age by combining sophisticated technology with personalized, customized treatments. Our TryTOX Methods™ combines cosmetic injectables, laser procedures, and a home skincare treatment designed to correct, perfect, and maintain.
Cosmetic Laser Solutions Scottsdale Services Offered
Forever Young BBL (Broadband Light) is a phototherapy treatment that employs BBL to address skin laxity by stimulating collagen production and other age-related issues like age spots and UV damage. This procedure will restore your skin’s natural beauty, making it more translucent, smoother, and brighter. In addition, Forever Young BBL addresses brown pigmentation such as age spots and freckles on the hands, face, and décolletage. BBL may also treat vascular issues like small blood vessels and rosacea, redness, and loss of skin firmness.
HALO®—Hybrid Fractional Laser
HALO is the first Hybrid Fractional Laser (HFL), and it has revolutionized skin resurfacing. The HALO is generally considered the best laser technology today by dermatologists and top Med Spas. Why is that? Unlike the earlier (but still used) Fraxel laser with only 1 wavelength, the HALO provides 2 non-ablative and ablative. This improvement means stimulating the deep layers of skin, where collagen is produced, and exfoliating the skin surface. This superior treatment provides patients with 2 treatments in 1, achieves their desired outcomes more quickly, and has the added benefit of improvement over time as collagen continues to form. HALO is suitable for treating all skin types on the face and body. Other popular areas to treat with the HALO include the neck, chest, arms, hands, and legs.
Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal might be an option if you’re weary of shaving, tweezing, or waxing to remove unwanted hair. Laser hair removal is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in the United States. It emits high-intensity light into the hair follicles. The pigment of the bristles absorbs light and very selectively destroys the hair growth at the follicle without affecting the surrounding tissues.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Lasers can help eliminate unwanted hair on your face, leg, chin, back, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other places. Some of the benefits of laser hair removal are as follows:
- Precision. Lasers can target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin untouched. Each laser pulse lasts a fraction of a second and may treat several hairs simultaneously. The laser covers an area the size of a quarter in one second.
- Certainty. After 3–7 treatments, most people have permanent hair loss.
- Works for all skin types. All skin colors and textures, from the lightest to the darkest skin tones, respond to the laser.
- For men and women. Women typically have larger areas to treat and get tired of shaving their legs and bikini line yearly. But today, men have laser hair removal to treat any unwanted hair.
Your treated hair will fall out over a month. It’s prudent to wear sunscreen for a month after the procedure to help avoid transient changes in the color of the treated skin.
Other Beneficial Laser Treatments Available at Esthetic Solutions
- Vascularities on the face. Telangiectasia and Rosacea conditions respond to laser treatments to calm skin and cauterization of tiny broken blood vessels.
- Vaginal rejuvenation. Our FemiLift is an essential treatment for women after childbirth and menopause. This treatment is often life-changing for women who experience diminished enjoyment during sex due to the loss of natural lubrication, thinning tissues, bladder infections, or bladder leakage. To learn more about this innovative use of painless laser technology, see our blog on the FemiLift® here.
Recovery and Risks
The treated areas of your skin may be slightly swollen, will redden, and feel slightly like sunburn for 1–3 days following. For deeper treatments, 3–5 days for a full recovery. Cool compresses and prescribed moisturizers may be beneficial. If your face is treated, you can often wear make-up after 24 hours. Most patients notice a smoother, more youthful-looking complexion in 2–5 days. And these improvements will gradually continue as collagen and elastin production are boosted. Pores, in particular, continue to shrink for weeks after treatment. Blisters are uncommon as an automatic shut-off on the HALO laser controls the laser depth and timing. They are more common in persons with darker skin.
At Esthetic Solutions, we believe in establishing a quality relationship with each of you rather than an assembly line approach so that each client’s results are remarkable and personalized for your goals. Start your path to perfect skin with a consultation. We allow time to start your services should you decide to start treatment.